When it comes to taking much needed time off, what do you do? Many go on vacation. But when you talk to these folks once their vacation is over, many will say they need a vacation from the vacation.
As time seems to speed up we tend to do the same with our vacation time. We want to get in as much play time as possible, so we tend to go overboard.
- 5 hour flight to destination
- Go to the pool to relax
- Get ready for dinner
- Get up early to take advantage of the breakfast buffet
- Take a 3 hour jeep ride across the terrain
- Stop for lunch
- Head off to the beach for a bout of snorkeling
- Head back to the hotel, get cleaned up and head out for dinner
- Take a 5-hour tour of the city
- Get back to the hotel and spend a couple of hours by the pool
- Get cleaned up and head off to another excursion - Head back to the hotel, get cleaned up and head off to the dinner and show.