Energy Healing is a "No Touch" healing art that acts as a powerful catalyst to spark the body's inborn ability to repair itself. It works with the Chakras of the body, cleansing them, then energizing them. This restores the balance in the body and jump starts the healing process. I frequently use this art in my Crystal Healing, Pet Healing and Distance Healing.
This ancient Tibetan energy healing art is based on Grand Master Choa Kok Sui's teachings. It works on all major systems of the body and has worked successfully to alleviate ailments such as: (To name a few.)
I have a scientific background, so Energy Healing was an avenue that I had little faith in...until it worked! I had a skin rash, and I was willing to try alternative healing because I simply didn't want to go the traditional route. Doris helped boost my immune system and worked with my chakras to help reduce, and later completely eliminate, the problem. It is amazing how this healing works! Thank you, Doris!!!
I sometimes use crystals in the healing process.
They are another of nature's tools that assist in the healing process, and have been used in cultures worldwide. I use them frequently in conjunction with Energy Healing, and to provide hands free energy facelifts.
Crystals are of different types, shapes and colors and relate to the different chakras.
Some of the basic shapes and uses of crystals are as follows:
- Clear crystal wands help prevent energy contamination depletion of the healer and channel very clean energy.
- Crystal balls help to increase the flow of energy through the healer.
- Rose quartz crystals help to soften energy.
- Crystal wands with sharp points help to target the causes of wrinkles on the face during energy facelifts.
- Crystal chakra extractors can be laid directly on the chakras to help balance them.
- Proper color crystals in rings and jewelry can help achieve different goals when applied to the proper hands and fingers.
Please consult with me for the proper use of crystals. Improper usage can be detrimental.
Make sure you cleanse your crystal jewelry on a frequent and regular basis. Cleansing is simple. Just drop it into a cup of salt water overnight or put it in the sun for a day. Please be aware that certain crystals such as emeralds or pearls will be damaged in salt water however, most crystals are just fine.