When it comes to taking much needed time off, what do you do? Many go on vacation. But when you talk to these folks once their vacation is over, many will say they need a vacation from the vacation.
As time seems to speed up we tend to do the same with our vacation time. We want to get in as much play time as possible, so we tend to go overboard.
- 5 hour flight to destination
- Go to the pool to relax
- Get ready for dinner
- Get up early to take advantage of the breakfast buffet
- Take a 3 hour jeep ride across the terrain
- Stop for lunch
- Head off to the beach for a bout of snorkeling
- Head back to the hotel, get cleaned up and head out for dinner
- Take a 5-hour tour of the city
- Get back to the hotel and spend a couple of hours by the pool
- Get cleaned up and head off to another excursion - Head back to the hotel, get cleaned up and head off to the dinner and show.
Thousands of people each year suffer from the fear of flying, yet when you ask each person why, they simply state they hate flying. But why? It seems that in most cases it’s the fear of the unknown.
- Will I make it in one piece?
- What if we crash?
- I’ve seen YouTube videos of turbulent flights and how people are hurt, what if this happens to me?
- Seeing the flight attendant demonstrating what to do in an emergency or watching a video about it?
You meet someone for the first time, go to shake hands and have an electoral charge that’s absolutely hard to explain.
- Could it be it’s a dry day and you simply denote it to an electric shock similar to that of rubbing your feet on carpet and then touching an object only to get an electric shock?
- Is it love at first touch causing a warm sensation once your hands touch?
- Or maybe it’s a familiarity that you can’t seem to explain, even after going through all the places you may have met only coming up with no answer why this person looks so familiar to you.
When it comes to people the one thing we know is that we all have different ways of digesting information. However, many of us don’t realize what type of learners we are until we understand the different types of learning modalities. Some could say there are doers, while others may say they do better with visuals, and others may say they need to hear it first before they capture the information . What many of us don’t realize is that we are combination learners. Let me explain by giving you the different modalities and then you can see for yourself how you best digest information.
I believe one of the most majestic things in nature are trees.
- They have the ability to grow a little or grow to heights way beyond our reach without special equipment.
- They provide shelter for many birds, monkeys, squirrels, and other animals across the world. - During parts of the year they become so colorful many photographers spend time capturing the exquisite colors.
- They provide food for many animals and insects alike.
- They provide shade from the sun’s hot rays.
- They provide a place of shelter during turbulent storms.