Do You Want to Know A Life Secret?
Many people ask me how I stay so calm and at peace every day. It’s quite simple, I meditate every morning when I get up and before I go to bed. I’m sure you’ve heard this before over and over again. But it’s true. It really works. By taking the time to do simple meditation you allow your body to relax and your mind to let go.
Let me take you through the process:
- Find a quite room where you can relax.
- Make yourself comfortable by either sitting on a pillow on the floor or simply sitting in a comfy chair.
- Now close your eyes with your hands in your lap palms facing up.
- Start to take a deep breath in and exhale, do this no less than three times.
- Clear your mind completely by imagining it’s a blank slate of pure white.
- As you continue to breath in and out start to feel your body relax and unwind.
- Just keep concentrating on your breathing as you breathe in slowly and breathe out.
- Don’t worry about the time, just simply be in the moment.
- When you are ready to come back, take a few more deep breaths, open your eyes, and enjoy the total feeling of relaxation.
It’s that simple. If you feel you need to time yourself, feel free to set a soothing alarm. You don’t want to be startled, you simply want to awaken refreshed and relaxed.
By doing this simple routine each morning before you get ready for the day and at night before you head for bed, you will find yourself being able to handle anything that comes your way with peace.
A meditation site that I love and do their meditations daily is: http://ppmaudiostream.org
These are guided meditations. Just sit comfortably and listen.
Give it a try for yourself. I bet you will be pleased at how it will change your days and nights.