Connection Is Our Life Line
- Connect by picking up the phone to hear that voice on the other end.
- Connect by lunching with your favorite friends that support your life’s dreams.
- Connect by putting the electronic devices away and paying attention to those around us.
- Connect by starting up a conversation with a complete stranger that may turn into a lifelong kindship.
- Connect with your inner child and see the world with eyes of love.
- Connect with nature and enjoy all of its glory.
- Keep all electronics out of your bedroom when you sleep!
- Choose one say a week that you do not text, call, social media, email…etc.
- The brain needs rest and to destress.
- Activate your senses (feel, smell, sound, sight, taste)
Connect to nature: hold a flower in your hands and connect. feel it, smell it, swish it around, look at it, nibble a petal, give it to someone.
We are able to turn on to the beauty before us, enjoy those we have lost touch with, and relish the fact that there is a great big beautiful world before us. We must enjoy it during our journey on earth.
Here’s to your health and wealth - Doris Muna