Are your ready for a change?
Have you been feeling like…..
- You want to just leave it all behind and go somewhere far away?
- Wanting to change your work?
- Can’t stand your friends anymore?
- The food you once liked, is no longer satisfying?
- You are now starting to prefer simple dishes and organic stuff?
- The clothes you wore, are now boring and plain to you?
- Is your body changing where you are either gaining or losing weight?
- Your shape is changing?
- Are you questioning your life’s direction?
These are all valid feelings and very common. This is what we call a shift in energy, where your energy and other people’s energy is ever changing. Many people are feeling something similar and not sure why.
What you are going through is a what I liken to a caterpillar’s process as it tries to leave the cocoon. The caterpillar stops eating, hangs upside down from a twig or leaf, and spins itself a silky cocoon or molts into a shiny chrysalis. Within its protective casing, the catepillar radically transforms its body, eventually emerging as a beautiful butterfly.
The process before it actually becomes a butterfly is the painful change and shift we sometimes experience. As you feel you cannot take it anymore, or it may seem this is the end of your patience, a breakthrough happens just like magic. Many call it a miracle, as the discomfort disappears and balance returns to your life.
Here’s to your peace as we welcome the spring and the renewal of life and balance. March is a magical month indeed.
To your peace – Doris Muna